- Cisco Phones
- Cisco IP Phone 8811 w/ Power Cube
Cisco IP Phone 8811 w/ Power Cube
With the Cisco IP Phone 8811, you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8811 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features from Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms and third party hosted call control.
The Cisco IP Phone 8811 supports five programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multicall-per-line feature. Fixed-function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
Cisco IP Phone 8811 Core Features:
- The Cisco IP Phone 8811 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen backlit grayscale display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
- Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8811 more energy-efficient and ecofriendly; the phone is qualified by the Energy Star organization.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable separately for customers seeking this capability.