Polycom IP 5000 PoE
The Polycom® SoundStation® IP 5000 conference phone delivers remarkably clear conference calls for small conference rooms and executive offices. It features Polycom HD Voice™ technology, broad SIP interoperability, and a modern design that is ideal for smaller rooms—all at an affordable price.
With Polycom HD Voice technology, the SoundStation IP 5000 conference phone boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear, interactive conversations. It captures both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
For all calls, the SoundStation IP 5000 conference phone delivers advanced audio performance that is designed for executive offices and smaller conference rooms with up to 6 participants. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises. Conference calls are made more productive and efficient by three sensitive microphones with 360° coverage that allow users to speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly from up to 7 feet away. The phone also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions.
The SoundStation IP 5000 leverages Polycom’s strong history in both conference phone and VoIP technology to deliver the most robust standards-based SIP interoperability in the industry. It shares the same SIP phone software base with Polycom’s award-winning SoundPoint IP products—the most comprehensive, reliable and feature-rich SIP products in the industry with proven interoperability with a broad array of IP PBX and hosted platforms
Robust provisioning, management, and security features make Polycom’s family of IP conference phones the only choice for meeting rooms in SIP-based environments. Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) simplifies setup, with an optional AC power kit available for non-PoE environments. Plus, the SoundStation IP 5000 conference phone includes a high-resolution backlit display for vital call information and multilanguage support.
Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 Core Features:
- Unparalleled clarity – Polycom HD Voice makes your conference calls sound amazingly clear and life-like.
- More productive conference calls – Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology delivers the best conference phone experience with no compromises .
- Ideal for smaller rooms – 7-foot microphone pickup and a small footprint designed for executive offices and smaller conference rooms with up to 6 participants.
- Advanced IP feature support – the most feature-rich family of IP conference phones available, with advanced call handling, security, and provisioning features.
- Robust interoperability – compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration.