Polycom Trio 8500 IP Conference Phone
Polycom Trio™ 8500 takes the ordinary conference call experience to the next level. Getting conference calls started shouldn’t be hard, frustrating or time consuming. The sleek and sophisticated design of the Polycom Trio 8500 makes navigation simpler than ever to use. Easily start calls on time, every time with the same interface you already use on your Skype for Business desktop client. And with Polycom’s legendary voice quality, you can be sure every syllable is crystal clear with Polycom® HD Voice™ technology.
Legendary Voice Quality
Polycom Trio 8500 is equipped with the industry’s most advanced sound quality including HD Voice and Polycom® Acoustic Clarity™ technologies which combines industry-leading full duplex, echo cancellation, and noise reduction with advanced voice processing. With 14ft/4.3m of pick up, it is ideal for the midsize conference room.
To ensure you experience an uninterrupted flow of ideas, Polycom’s patented NoiseBlock technology will automatically detect non-speech noise and mute the microphones for you. They will automatically unmute when speech is detected, allowing your conference to keep moving seamlessly.
Future-proof for video and content sharing
Polycom Trio 8500’s incredible adaptability allows you to use it as a conference phone or simply add the Polycom Trio Visual+ and qualified USB camera, and suddenly you have a cost-effective business-class video conferencing and content sharing solution ideal for huddle rooms.
You can also use your personal devices—wired or wirelessly—via USB or Bluetooth for full, rich sound when using cloud conferencing or VaaS solutions.
Skype for Business/Office 365 certified
Working together with Microsoft, we have designed the Polycom Trio 8500 to maximize the power of Skype for Business and Office 365. Only Polycom Trio conference phones can claim the Skype for Business certified distinction. Extend the simplicity of Skype for Business from the desktop to the conference room—making it a consistent experience and ensuring broad user adoption.
Polycom Trio 8500 Core Features:
- Most productive calls with the world’s clearest and richest audio experience—ideal for the midsize conference room
- Encourage user engagement with a simple-to-use interface and one-touch-join calendar integration
- Future-proof solution with option to add video conferencing and content sharing
- Maximize investment—hybrid registration allows for endpoint registration on multiple platforms
- Easily provision and manage using Polycom® RealPresence® Resource Manager software (sold separately)
- Configuration templates make customizing the interface easy, accommodating your organization’s usability and security needs