Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX
Designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses, the UCM6200 series IP PBX appliance combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution.
Grandstream IPPBX UCM6202 Core Features:
- Supports up to 500 users, 50 SIP trunk accounts, and up to 30 concurrent calls
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Strongest-possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Dual Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recording server; recordings accessed via web user interface
- Supports call queue for efficient call volume management
- Built-in Call Detail Records for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Multi-language auto-attendent to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Integrated LDAP and XML phonebooks, flexible dial plan
- Supports and SIP video endpoint that is using the H.264, H.263, and H.263+
- Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email