Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX
Designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses, the UCM6200 series IP PBX appliance combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution. This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6200 series delivers enterprise grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
Grandstream UCM6204 Core Features:
- Supports up to 500 users, 50 SIP trunk accounts, up to 45 concurrent calls
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Strongest-possible security protection using SRTP, TLS, and HTTPS encryption
- Dual Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE+
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recording server; recordings accessed via web user interface
- Supports call queue for efficient call volume management
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Multi-language auto-attendant to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Integrated LDAP and XML phonebooks, flexible dial plan
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that using the H.264, H.263 and H.263+ codecs
- Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email