- Network Switches
- Netgear 48 Port Gigabit PoE+ Smart Managed Pro Switch
Netgear 48 Port Gigabit PoE+ Smart Managed Pro Switch
The GS752TPv2 Gigabit Ethernet Switch with PoE+ and 4 SFP Ports join the NETGEAR Standalone Smart Managed Pro Switches family, adding full 24 and 48 port PoE+ support for deployment of modern high-power PoE devices. Cautious spender organizations can now deploy denser PoE+ devices connected to a cost-effective switch, with a reasonable PoE power budget of 190W over 24-port, or 380W over 48-port. Organizations who buy infrastructure for the long term and want future proofing for the unforeseeable can now select a switch with a PoE power budget of 380W over 24-port, or 760W over 48-port providing more headroom.
NETGEAR GS752TPv2 Gigabit Ethernet Switch Core Features:
- Quiet rack mounting operation with 27.08dB to 39.74dB at 25°C (77°F) ambient.
- Layer 3 static routing with 32 routes (IPv4 and IPv6) for interVLAN local routing.
- Advanced VLAN and Private VLAN support for better network segmentation.
- L2/L3/L4 access control lists (ACLs) for granular network access control including 802.1x port authentication.
- Advanced per port PoE controls for remote power management of PoE connected devices including operation scheduling.
- Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention.
- IGMP Snooping and Querier for multicast optimization.
- Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR) for larger L2 multicast networks and AV over IP deployment.
- Dynamic ARP for increased security targeting a class of Man in the Middle attack.
- Rate limiting and priority queuing for better bandwidth allocation.