- Network Switches
- Peplink SD Switch 24 Port
Peplink SD Switch 24 Port
Managing your switches and all connected devices can be a worry-free experience. Yet current switches still cause as many headaches as they solve. Is your switch smart and easy to use enough to address the following problems?
Peplink SD Switch 850W Core Features:
- Network-Wide VLAN Configuration - Simplify management and cut down maintenance time by unifying your VLAN management across your SD Switches and other Peplink devices.
- Unbreakable Power via Multiple Redundancies - The SD Switch is built with dual AC power inputs, enabling you to connect it to two independent power sources. Even if one source accidentally loses its connection, the SD Switch will keep on running.
- Port Management, Instant Network-Wide Troubleshooting - Search for any device across all your SD Switches and quickly find out which devices are causing problems.
- Save Power with PoE Port Scheduling (Coming Soon) - Cut down your power bill by using our flexible group-based management functionality. Set up schedules for different device types and groups. For example, you can set up some lights to turn on only during working hours.
- Out-Of-Band Management (Coming Soon) - Plug in a USB modem to enable secure out-of-band management using our cloud management tool.