Peplink MAX BR1 LTEA IP67
The BR1 Mini offers redundant SIM slots with automatic switching, DC or terminal block power capability, advanced GPS fleet tracking, and remote management, all packed into a durable metal enclosure.
Peplink MAX BR1 LTEA IP67i Core Features:
- Out of Band Management and M2M Telemetry - Manage and configure your networking devices securely even if the primary line is not available. Gather data from meters, sensors and other remote equipment via RS-232 serial port adapter.
- Add-On WAN Capabilities - The MAX BR1 Mini has an optional license that enables Ethernet and Wi-Fi WAN for failover between different WAN connections.
- Redundant SIM Slots for Multiple Carriers - Redundant SIM slots with automatic switching for reliable networking. You can set the BR1 Mini to automatically switch SIM cards when you’re about to exceed a data cap. It also allows you travel across borders without changing SIM cards manually.
- Customizable Captive Portal - Branding your captive portal is as easy as uploading your logo and terms & conditions. You can easily set bandwidth allowance and access duration per user
- Fleet Tracking and Management - With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device.
- Terminal Block for Secure Power Supply - The MAX BR1 Mini is equipped with a terminal block for secure power installation in vehicles and other locations.