Peplink MAX BR1 MK2 LTEA (Americas/EMEA)
The BR1 offers redundant SIM slots with automatic switching, DC or terminal block power capability, advanced GPS fleet tracking, and remote management, all packed into a durable metal enclosure.
Peplink MAX BR1 MK2 LTEA Core Features:
- Redundant SIM Slots for Multiple Carriers - Redundant SIM slots with automatic switching for reliable network. You can set the BR1 to automatically switch SIM cards when you're in danger of exceeding a data cap. It also allows you to travel across borders without changing SIM cards manually.
- Fleet Tracking and Management - With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device.
- Customize Captive Portal - Branding your captive portal is as easy as uploading your logo and terms & conditions. You can easily set bandwidth allowance and access duration per user or manage access using RADIUS.
- SpeedFusion Hot Failover - SpeedFusion technology powers the MAX BR1 for seamless failover.
- Terminal Block for Secure Power Supply - MAX BR1 is equipped with a terminal block for secure power installation in vehicles and other locations.
- Certified Toughness - In addition to rugged metal enclosure, BR1 has certifications on: Shock and vibration resistance (EN 61373:1999, IEC 61373:1999) Railway applications (EN 50155) Electromagnetic Compatibility (EN 61000)