Ribbon SBC 1K Chassis w/ 3 md DSPs and SfB SBA, SIP to SIP
The SBC 1000 Session Border Controller is an advanced SBC independently verified for performance, delivering robust security features and interoperability between disparate networks. The SBC 1000 configurations are de- signed for ease of deployment and growth. Both session and port expansion can be remotely enabled via a simple license, eliminating the need for a truck-roll and an on-site technician.
The Ribbon SBC 1000 also features a wide range of I/O and call capacities as well as built-in survivability for Microsoft® Skype® for Business, Polycom®, BroadSoftTM, and other SIP/TDM/FXx clients, so calls go through even if the wide area network (WAN) goes down. The SBC 1000 is certified for Direct Routing with Microsoft Teams.
SBC 1000 Core Features:
- SIP:SIP Licensable, MAX 192 Sessions
- Maximum number of TDM/FXx to SIP calls: 144
- Maximum number of transcoded sessions (based upon codec type): 192
- Maximum number of TLS sessions: 192
- Maximum number of registered users: 600
- Maximum number of total concurrent calls associated with Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA): 240
- Maximum number of SRTP sessions: 192
- Business Continuity
- Single, secure, web-based GUI with real-time monitoring 3 step Configuration Wizard, for quick provisioning between
- Microsoft Teams Certified SBC for Direct Routing