- Mediatrix SBC
- Mediatrix Sentinel 100 Hybrid - 1 PRI - 20 CC
Mediatrix Sentinel 100 Hybrid - 1 PRI - 20 CC
- Sentinel ensures service continuity by establishing external calls through a secondary trunk and by routing internal calls when the primary network is temporarily unavailable.
- Create a clear separation between the enterprise’s and the operator’s networks by hiding the topologies and credentials, and by blocking unauthorised users.
- Sentinel solves far-end NAT traversal problems and supports SIP manipulations, providing communication service access to branch offices, home workers, or travellers as if they were on the same site.
- With its flexible configuration of FXS, FXO, and PRI telephony ports, call-switching, and user-defined call properties (including caller/calling ID), the Mediatrix Sentinel smoothly integrates legacy CPE into IP systems.