- Mediatrix SBC
- Mediatrix Sentinel 100 Pure- 0 CC
Mediatrix Sentinel 100 Pure- 0 CC
- Sentinel ensures service continuity by establishing external calls through a secondary trunk and by routing internal calls when the primary network is temporarily unavailable.
- Create a clear separation between the enterprise’s and the operator’s networks by hiding the topologies and credentials, and by blocking unauthorised users.
- Sentinel normalises major vendor SIP signaling protocols into a single well-defined interface that can be adapted to any specific IMS or Softswitch implementation.
- Sentinel monitors the quality of service and provides enhanced remote troubleshooting tools to understand and resolve issues affecting the service.