Ribbon EdgeMarc 6000 4G C2E
The Ribbon EdgeMarc 6000 Cloud-2-Edge is the newest addition to the Intelligent Edge family. It acts as a flexible demar-cation/service insertion/control point device with physical telephony ports and power to run multiple virtual network functions (VNFs). Specifically designed for unified communications offerings, this network device can connect to a variety of digital and analog legacy systems. Its ARM®-based architecture reduces capital expense while automated “zero touch” provisioning, remote monitoring and management reduce operating expense. The EdgeMarc 6000 has plenty of room to run VNFs to meet customer-specific needs. Cloud2Edge Complete is a subscription-based service that bundles together all the tools and services you need for advanced device monitoring and management. You can now manage all devices across all customers from one point.
The 6000 offers dual Ethernet and Optical WAN connections to extend the capabilities of Ribbon’s Network Edge Orchestration platform, supporting WAN connections up to 1 Gbps and 300 concurrent calls. It supports both outbound and inbound analog line (FXO/FXS) for applications such as PSTN fail-over, fax, and overhead paging.
Ribbon EdgeMarc 6000 4G C2E Core Features:
- Combined deployment of EdgeView Service Control Center and EdgeMarc Intelligent Edge greatly reduces operational expenses and increases customer satisfaction
- 4G/LTE Micro SIM Slot
- Scalable configuration based on session license and field upgradeable as business need grows
- Topology hiding, encryption, and protection against Denial of Service attacks
- Supports data rates up to 1 Gb/s
- QoS: Traffic shaping, prioritization, guaranteed bandwidth and call admission control
- Combined deployment of EdgeView Service Control Center and EdgeMarc Intelligent Edge™ allows for efficient remote monitoring and comprehensive troubleshooting