Patton SmartNode 4141 Gateway, 4 FXS
The SmartNode 4141 Series of VoIP Media Gateways support up to eight phone or fax calls. The SN4141 is the perfect choice for All-IP applications where either old, non-replaceable telephones have to be integrated into a UCC environment, or for good old fax devices to be migrated to the next-generation network infrastructure. Patton’s SmartNode 4141 Series delivers the legacy phone interfaces, service transparency, and flexible integration required for All-IP networks.
In All-IP networks as well as during the migration to the next generation communication network, legacy Telephone equipment will remain for quite some years. The SmartNode 4141 Series will be responsible integrating this equipment at a very low cost for the enterprise. With its modem and fax signal to VoIP conversion capabilities it also helps to solve problems integrating PoS, metering systems, elevator phones, etc., into an All-IP environment.
Patton SmartNode 4141 Core Features:
- 4 FXS Analog interfaces - sSupporting simultaneous voice or fax calls.
- Advanced Local Call Switching - Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Network Monitoring - Embedded PacketSmart Agent for network monitoring and assessment 24x7.**
- Easy Management & Provisioning - WebWizard, HTTPS zero touch provisioning, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning with dual Software image for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Proprietary OS - Utilizes proprietary Trinity™ software for enhanced security.
- Full VoIP protocol support - SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Ease of Use - Patton’s WebWizard is a time-saving tool for a fast and reliable installation.
- Outstanding Interoperability - Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, softswitch vendors, and major IP PBX manufacturers.
About the Patton Cloud:
Patton Cloud, a new & revolutionary service, accelerates and aids SPs in addressing a multitude of customer needs. Patton’s Cloud/Edge service plans provide users with a centralized interface that enables management, monitoring, security, altering, troubleshooting, analyzing and more. Users can do all of this by leveraging a SmartNode that has been installed on the customer premise. By connecting a SmartNode to the Patton Cloud, users can receive real-time pertinent insight as to what is happening with connectivity, networking, quality, and services.
- Centralized portal
- Automatically provision services
- Troubleshoot, manage, and upgrade devices in a few clicks
- Secure & managed OTT service demarcation
- Subscriber onboarding & delivery of support/SLA services are simplified
- Platform allows for the sale of additional licenses & new services
- SmartNode CPE devices are certified for use with leading Softswitch, PBX, and IP phone brands