- VoIP Gateways
- Yeastar TE200 2 E1/T1 PRI Ports Gateway
Yeastar TE200 2 E1/T1 PRI Ports Gateway
The Yeastar TE200 offers SMBs cost effective additions to legacy telephone systems to bring the true benefits of VoIP.
Yeastar's TE200 is a dual port VoIP E1/T1/J1 gateway that supports up to 60 concurrent calls. It’s designed to bridge the gap between E1/T1/J1 and VoIP networks. Integrating the TE200 into an existing network will allow inexpensive communication via SIP trunking. It can also connect VoIP systems with E1/T1/J1 service from legacy carriers.
Yeastar TE200 Core Features:
- Software configurable E1/T1/J1 ports
- Support PRI, MFC R2, SS7, E&M
- Easy-to-navigate GUI
- Cost-effective call routing
- Simple installation and management
- Interoperable with Elastix and Lync Server
- Compatible with various ISDN PBX, IP-PBX, and softswitch
- Low power consumption