- IP Paging Endpoints
- CyberData Multicast Speaker
CyberData Multicast Speaker
The CyberData Multicast Speaker is an economical Power-over-Ethernet (PoE 802.3af) and Voice-over-IP (VoIP) public address product. It easily connects to your PoE network with a single Ethernet cable connection. The speaker is capable of playing audio from any multicast source like the CyberData SIP Paging Server with Bell Scheduler (PN#011146). The CyberData Multicast Speaker’s small footprint and low height allows the speaker to be discreetly mounted in your ceilings.
- Perfect for schools, universities, SMB and more!
- Most cost-effective paging speaker on the market
- Plays audio from multicast
- TLS security for autoprovisioning
- Use it with an IP PBX server that supports multicast
- Use it with a VoIP phone that supports multicast, such as Polycom
- Use it with CyberData's SIP paging server with bell scheduler
- Use it with CyberData's multicast microphone