- Cisco Video IP Phone 8865 Open Box
Cisco Video IP Phone 8865 Open Box
The IP Phone 8865 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with 720p HD video and wideband audio for crystal-clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability. Encrypted voice communications for enhanced security. And access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features.
In addition, with Cisco Intelligent Proximity you can use your desk and mobile phones together when you are at your desk. During mobile calls you can move the audio path over to the 8865 for better acoustics. You then could share a conversation with a colleague who listens in. This capability gives you greater flexibility and a superior user experience when at your desk.
The 8865 comes standard with two USB ports so you can charge your personal mobile devices when at your desk and stay connected when away from your desk.
The IP Phone 8865 offers five programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number using the multicall-per-line feature. Fixed-function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. A five-way navigation cluster helps you transition through menus more easily. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
Cisco IP Phone 8865 Core Features:
- The phone offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- The phone offers a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for both network connection and your PC connection.
- The phone also supports campuses with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN enabled.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers who want this capability.