- Grandstream GXP-1615 IP Phone
Grandstream GXP-1615 IP Phone
A simple IP phone for small business users, the GXP1610/1615 delivers a user-friendly VoIP calling experience in a very easy-to-use IP phone. The GXP1610/1615 offers support for 1 line, 2 call appearances and includes 3-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity. Additional features include a 132x48 LCD screen for easy viewing, 3 XML programmable soft keys for customization, 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE on the GXP1615 model, EHS support for Plantronics headsets and multi-language support. These features allow the GXP1610/GXP1615 to be a high-quality small business IP phone that is simple and easy-to-use.
Grandstream GXP1615 Core Features:
- 1 Line: 1 SIP account, up to 2 call appearances
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity.
- Use with Grandstream's UCM series of IP PBX's for Zero Config provisioning
- Built-in PoE to power device and give it a network connection