OPEN BOX Grandstream GXV3610_FHD
The GXV3610 series are weather-proof Infrared (IR) fixed dome IP cameras with a high-definition 3.6mm lens - making them ideal for wide-angle monitoring of nearby subjects in environments such as banks, hotels, retail, offices, warehouses, and building entrances. The camera’s advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) is powered by a state of the art auto-exposure/auto-white balance algorithm which allows for exceptional performance in all lighting conditions, including low light settings.
The GXV3610 can be managed with GSURF Pro (Grandstream’s FREE Video Management Software that allows simultaneous control of up to 36 cameras) along with other ONVIF-complaint video management systems. The GXV3610 is an indoor/outdoor HD IP Camera that features industry-leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio (using the camera’s built-in microphone) and video streaming to both video and mobile phones. It contains integrated PoE, IR-CUT for day and night mode, advanced security protection and a flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other monitoring systems.
Grandstream GXV3610 Core Features:
- High quality 1.2 and 3.1 Megapixel CMOS sensors and HD lens
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at 720p or 1080p resolutions in full frame rate
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow multiple simultaneous viewers
- Supports Motion Detection and Notifications on PC client
- Pre/post event recording buffer
- Supports both variable bit rate and variable frame rate
- Integrated PoE (802.3af)
- Embedded video analytics and SIP/VoIP/IMS support
- Full ONVIF conformance with extensions in the near future